TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF VATIS TECH PLATFORM
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") represent a legal agreement between you and VATIS TECH S.R.L., having its headquarters at 50 Lucian Pricop street, Vădăstrița, Olt, tax code 43155475, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J28/696/2021 ("Vatis Tech", "We", „we”, „Us”, „us”) governing the access and/or use of the Vatis Tech platform available at https://vatis.tech/ (the "Platform"), as well as any related products and services ("Related Services").
You may only use the Platform and the Related Services in accordance with these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully as they contain important information about your rights and obligations. These Terms include various limitations and exclusions, setting out our liability, jurisdiction over dispute resolution, and the law applicable to the services provided by Us.
Your use of the Platform and Related Services equates to your confirmation that you understand and agree to these Terms in their entirety. The Platform and the Related Services can only be used if you accept the Terms as presented to you by checking the appropriate checkbox on the Platform at the time of registration.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. If we make changes to the Terms, we will publish the updated version of the Terms on the Platform, update the "last update" date indicated at the top of these Terms and inform you accordingly, at least 30 (thirty) calendar days prior to the date on which the changes will take effect in respect of you, by email and/or by posting a notice to this effect on the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform and the Related Services after the respective date is subject to the acceptance of the modified / amended Terms.
If you do not agree to the provisions of the Terms, please cease accessing or using the Platform and the Related Services.
- The following terms will have the meaning set out below, both in their singular form and in the plural:
„Account" or "User Account" means the user account that, as a User, you must register in order to be able to use the Related Services and/or the Platform;
"Content" means any information made available by the User or a Person designated on the Platform, directly or indirectly, including without limitation, the profile information and any of the data collected through the Platform regarding the use of the Platform and/or the Related Services;
"Intellectual Property Rights" means any intellectual and/or industrial property rights as defined everywhere in the world, including but not limited to: copyright and related rights, patent rights, rights relating to utility models, trademarks, geographical indications rights, rights over industrial models and designs, sui generis rights relating to databases, rights relating to domain names and data of access to computer program accounts, rights relating to confidential information, rights over trade secrets, trade names and know-how, as well as any other intellectual and/or industrial property rights and other similar or equivalent rights (registered or not registered) which exists or might exist worldwide;
"Designated person" means any natural person with relevant access rights granted by you as a User;
"Pricing Plan / Subscription" refers to the plan under which you, as a User, can use the Related Services, as it results from Section 5 – Related Services and Payments;
"User" means any natural person over the age of 18 or any legal person who registers and uses the Platform and/or the Related Services. For the avoidance of any doubt, the Platform and/or the Related Services are not intended for use by minors (within the meaning of the law applicable to a particular User);
"Visitor" means any natural or legal person visiting the Platform. Unless otherwise stated or understood in these Terms, the provisions relating to Users shall apply accordingly to Visitors.
- All other capitalized terms have the meaning stated when they are first used or, as the case may be, defined for the first time.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM
- Any reference in these Terms to the User, as well as any obligation undertook by the User, are also the responsibility of any Designated person by the User, unless otherwise stated.
- In the case of all actions or activities that a Designated person makes or carries out within the Platform, as well as in the use of the Related Services, we will presume that the Designated person has been authorized by the User to act in that regard, and the Designated person declares and warrants that she/he has received such authorization from the User and is over 18 years of age. The User is directly responsible for any Person designated by the User (i.e., Designated person) who uses the Related Services and/or the Platform.
- Vatis Tech and Users may derogate from the provisions of the Terms by entering into a separate contract containing terms and conditions that are different from / supplementary to these Terms.
- To the extent that Vatis Tech and Users will enter into separate agreements from these Terms and other contracts outside the Platform, the provisions of the contracts concluded outside the Platform shall prevail in case of discrepancies between the provisions of these Terms and the provisions of the contracts concluded outside the Platform.
- USER ACCOUNT
- You may use the Related Services and/or the Platform only after registering your User Account. Depending on the terms of your chosen Pricing Plan / Subscription, you are allowed to own multiple User Accounts for Designated persons.
- As a User, you have the obligation to provide a valid e-mail address and to fill in all the information requested in the registration form, in order to configure and access the Account. The Account is intended solely for your own use, and it is not allowed the share, disclosure, or use of the login data / licenses for the use of the Platform / Related Services by any other person, either inside or outside your organization, except for Designated persons.
- After creating your User Account, you have, at any time, the possibility to change or add additional information to your User Account by going to the Account Settings section of your User Account. If you have the right to have more than one User Accounts for the Designated Persons, according to your Pricing Plan / Subscription, it is necessary to contact us at the address [email protected], and we will provide you with the necessary support.
- All data provided by you as a User for the creation of a User Account must be accurate, current, and complete. If you provide personal data of third parties, you must comply with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
- USE OF THE USER ACCOUNT
- Based on a registered User Account, you benefit from one hour (60 minutes) of free transcription ("Trial Period") on the Platform. After the expiration of this duration, you can use the transcription functionality only on the basis of a Pricing Plan / Subscription.
- Each time you use your User Account, you must take the following security measures: (a) make sure that you always have a secure User Account with a strong password and (b) protect your User Account data and access to it.
- If we have a reasonable doubt that any information provided by you is wrong, untrue, outdated or incomplete, we have the right, but not the obligation, to send you a notification (in the Platform and/or by e-mail to the contact address specified in the Account) requesting you to remedy the error or we may totally or partially limit your access to the Related Services and/or Platform, where applicable. You have the obligation to keep up to date all the information provided within the User Account or to notify Us as soon as possible in case of a change, as the case may be.
- If there is a suspicion of unauthorized use or you are aware of any unauthorized use of your User Account or any part of it or any other security breach, you must immediately notify us at the e-mail address [email protected]. You understand and agree that we may ask you to provide information that can be used to confirm your identity and ensure the security of your User Account.
- You understand and agree that you will be responsible for all activities that are carried out in your User Account, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your User Account. We will presume that any communications we receive in your User Account have been made by you.
- Vatis Tech is not liable for any loss, liability, expense, or damage resulting from your failure to comply with the security obligations or best practices indicated in these Terms. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you will be liable for any loss, damage, liability, expenses, and attorneys' fees incurred by Vatis Tech or a third party as a result of another person's use of your User Account. In the event that you lose access to a User Account or otherwise request information about a User Account, Vatis Tech reserves the right to ask you for any verification it deems necessary, at its sole discretion, before restoring access to or providing information about such an Account.
- RELATED SERVICES AND PAYMENTS
- The Related Services can be accessed only if you have a registered User Account or are a Designated person, either during the Trial Period or based on a Pricing Plan / Subscription, depending on their particularities.
- The functionalities and conditions (including durations, fee periods and prices) available to Users depending on the chosen Pricing Plan / Subscription are indicated in the Platform, in the Pricing Section. For certain Pricing Plans / Subscriptions, you will be prompted on the Platform to contact us before purchasing the plan.
- Pricing Plans / Subscriptions
- As a User, you have the obligation to pay the price corresponding to the chosen Pricing Plan / Subscription (in the following, the "Price"), in advance.
- Pricing Plans / new Subscriptions. You will have access to the features of the Pricing Plan / new Subscription once the payment is confirmed.
- Pricing Plans / Subscriptions that are in progress / renewed. In case of renewal of the Pricing Plan / Subscription, you have the obligation to make the payment of the Price before the day of the start of the new Pricing Plan / Subscription.
- In case you have exceeded the number of hours included in the chosen Pricing Plan / Subscription, we will invoice you the overtime used at the end of the respective Pricing Plan / Subscription, according to the additional fees available in the Price section on our Platform or based on the existing agreement between you and us, if there is such an agreement separate from these Terms.
- You are responsible for paying all costs (such as bank charges) in connection with the payment of the Price.
- We reserve the right to change the Prices related to the Pricing Plans / Subscriptions at any time, in which case we will notify you accordingly, and the new Prices shall apply from the moment of renewal of the Pricing Plan / Subscription, respectively from the date of choosing a new Pricing Plan / Subscription.
- Payment of the Price of a Pricing Plan / Subscription
- In case of choosing a Pricing Plan / Subscription, you will be able to make the payment online or by bank transfer, through an authorized payment processor or a financial institution (banks), as the case may be. We do not assume liability neither in connection with the bank card payment processing service offered by the payment processor, nor for any errors of any kind, nor for any fraud arising out of or in connection with the operation of this service.
- For clarity, in the case of online payment, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the online payment processor, available at the address https://stripe.com/en-gb-ro/legal. Payment is made through the secure Stripe payment system. All the information of the card with which you make the payment will be filled in only in the secure platform of the payment processor and will be accessed only by it. Vatis Tech does not access or retain in any way the information of the card used. In any event, the authorized payment processor is solely responsible for the security of your payment information.
- In the case of payments by bank transfer, the time limits and sanctions referred to in this Section - Related Services and Payments shall apply accordingly, to the extent possible, unless we jointly decide otherwise.
- Renewing a Pricing Plan / Subscription